Is your family sick? Does your family suffer from:
- Allergies, asthma, or flu-like symptoms?
- Itching, skin rashes, or restlessness?
- Chronic headaches, fatigue, or forgetfulness?
Does your home have:
- Pets, smokers, problem mold, or mildew?
- Bacteria from previous owners?
- Cooking or other foul odors?
All Season Inspection brings to Ontario a new service of home sanitation, designed to rid your house of indoor pollutants by applying latest technologies and most powerful purifying method like:
1- WET FOGGING:
When odours are confined to a specific area, wet fogging can be an efficient and economical process for your bad odour problem. Depending on the type of odour, an appropriate liquid solution is sprayed into the area by a cold fogger ensuring complete coverage of the surface and the air around it.
2- Ozone shock treatment
Activated oxygen (or O3) is scientifically proven to deodorize, disinfect, and destroy the pollutants that poison the indoor air including:
- Unpleasant odors from smoke, mildew, skunk smell, urine, toilet over flow, cat odor, dog odor, animal odors, cooking smells, sewer backup, and pets
- Dust mites, pollen, fine particulate matter,and other allergens
- Biological pollutants such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- VOCs such as benzene, formaldehyde, methylene chloride, and others
Molds including toxigenic and black mold
Whole House Treatments
Three Steps to a Healthier Indoor Environment:
STEP ONE: Free Home Evaluation (certain restrictions apply)
- Conduct a phone evaluation
- Review treatment recommendations
- No obligation quote provided
STEP TWO: Treatment process
- All people, pets, and plants are removed from the area.
Option 1– The chemical preparation( Anabec/Anasphere Plus™ ) is conducted to the spray heads or LUV Fogger Machine where a powerful blast of air from the blower breaks up the chemical substance into minute droplets. Millions of smallest droplets evenly spread in the closed space and ensure a quick and efficient absorption of the chemical by infected organism.
Option 2– Activated treatment method are used to destroy and remove all indoor air pollutants making your house a healthier home.
STEP THREE: Post Treatment
- Technicians remove the purification equipment and perform final sanitation
- Technicians target and completely eradicate the odors left behind by Anafresh
- Furnace filter should replace with preferably HEPA filter after treatment and 30 days later
Treatments are very effective at sanitizing from:
- Office Buildings
- Sports Equipment
- Recreational Vehicles
- Public area like Restaurant, daycare,…
Treatments are also very effective at removing odors from:
- Cigarette smoke and Tobacco odours
- Lingering smoke odours caused by fire damage
- Smoking and tobacco odours
- Restore areas affected by skunk spray and other wildlife damage
- Cat, dog and other pet odours that can fester at home, in the car or at your work
- Mold and mildew odours in your basement, home or commercial space
- Sports equipment odours
- Odour removal and restoration for recreational vehicles, campers and boats
Purification Guarantee All Season Inspection will provide a guarantee of odor (odour) removal services as per contract and protocol guidelines, (conditions apply).