Enbridge Home Efficiency Rebate for up to $5000
To qualify for Enbridge Home Efficiency Rabate, you must complete at least 2 of the following upgrades:
- Replace your furnace with a high-efficiency furnace (note – requires a total of three upgrades as of Jan 1st, 2020)
- Replace your boiler with high efficiency condensing boiler
- Upgrading your basement insulation
- Add exterior wall insulation
- Increase attic insulation
- Improve air sealing
- Upgrade your windows
- Replace your water heater with a high efficiency instantaneous
NOTE: Your home must be heated with a natural gas furnace or boiler.
Customers who complete more than two upgrades under the Enbridge Gas/Union Gas program also qualify for a $250 bonus for each additional upgrade installed up to a maximum of $5,000.
Your registered energy advisor will walk you through all the rebates your home is eligible for and explain how to get the $250 bonus.
Your cost is $128 after reimbursement of the audit cost.