Up to 25% of your premium returned
- Have you purchased an existing home in the last two years?
- Did you pay a CMHC/Genworth Insurance premium?
- Are you thinking of doing some upgrades to your home?
Get an Energy Audit today and find out how you can qualify for up to 25% of that CMHC/Genworth premium returned to you!!
How dose it works
- Receive a 15% or 25% refund of the CMHC/Genworth premium you paid by upgrading the efficiency of your home
- Within 2 years after the closing date of your mortgage
- Complete upgrades to your home that meet the targets
- You will receive up to 25% refund of the premium paid once upgrades have been completed along with your application completed and sent in.
What you should do
- Initial/ pre home assessment by a All Season Inspection – An EnerGuide label and reports will be provided.
- Completion of upgrades to the home that meet the targets listed below.
- Second/ post qualifying assessment by All Season Inspection.
- The homeowner completes and applies to CMHC/Genworth with the energy audit documentation.
A $1,000,000 mortgage with 5% down costs $45,000 insurance premium, you will receive up to 25% refund of the premium they paid, once upgrades have been completed, along with the second Energy Assessment and application completion.
|Energy Audit Measurement||15% Premium Refund||25% Premium Refund|
|If the pre-retrofit rating is 200 GJ/year or higher (the post-retrofit must be no higher than 250)||Decrease by 45 GJ/Year||Decrease by 90 GJ/Year|
|If pre-retro‑fit rating is lower than 200 GJ/year||Decrease by 20 GJ/Year||Decrease by 45 GJ/Year|
Prices and conditions are subject to change without notice. Customer must sign the NRCan ERS Evaluation Authorization Form. All Season Inspection makes no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to the energy consumption figures, cost estimates or energy efficiency recommendations included in the Energy Assessment. Actual energy consumption and costs depend on a host of factors beyond the control of All Season Inspection. Personal information collected will be protected under PIPEDA and the Privacy Act. Homeowners may be eligible for more than one rebate program, in this case, the terms and conditions of different programs may or may not directly affect the eligibility of other programs, the homeowner must be aware of each program’s terms and conditions of eligibility. All Season Inspection makes no warranty expressed or implied for the eligibility of multiple programs.