5 small changes you can make to live more sustainably
- Use totes! No reason to be throwing away plastic bags every time you go to the grocery store. Use all those tote bags you’ve collected over the years to bring your food home from the store
- Get a recycling and compost bin. If it’s there, you’ll use it. Make it easy for yourself to throw waste in the right places and stop throwing away so much trash.
- Take the stairs. Cut down on energy by walking up those flights – healthy for you and the environment.
- Acquire dryer balls. Remove dryer sheets from your laundry room and use reusable wool dryer balls instead to do the job.
- Plant your own herbs. Stop throwing away herbs when you only needed one sprig. You can keep them on the balcony or anywhere near the sun.