BC municipalities may require up to three Step Code reports:
- Pre-construction compliance report
- Mid-construction blower door airtightness test report
- As-built compliance report
All Season Inspection energy advisors specialize in BC Energy Step Code compliance reports required by BC municipalities.
BC Energy Step Code enables to reduce the cost and create value by upgrading some components.
You choose how to meet Step Code targets. You choose how to balance cost and customer value during the BC Energy Step Code process.
All Season Inspection help builders optimize Step Code.
Home builders can apply for rebates to lower the cost of meeting the new BC Energy Step Code.
There are four types of rebates:
- Rebates to reduce cost of hiring an energy advisor
- Rebates when you meet specific Step Code levels
- Rebates for energy efficient appliances and equipment
- Rebates to reduce cost of mid-construction air leakage test
We help builders qualify for Step Code rebates up to $8,000.
CleanBC Better home